Monday, January 23, 2006

Just Do it

I hate days like these were my motivation just slips away. I need to get out of that funk, I been reading a good book lately the The War of Art, Break through the Blocks and Win Your Inner Creative Battles. Yea I know a really cheesy title but it's a good book. Basically it talks about how resistance usually is the culprit of ending any creative endeavor. How to invoke the muse. It’s a good book and for twelve bucks can’t beat the price. So in me trying to break this habit I needed to just start doing some kind of art. Have to keep moving and do something, I painted what was on my computer desk at the moment. Felt good just to do something. Like I always tell my friend Dave “Just Do It,” Of course from the awful but somewhat makes sense Nike tag line.

1 Comments:

Blogger dwainingals3865814857 said...

I read over your blog, and i found it inquisitive, you may find My Blog interesting. So please Click Here To Read My Blog

http://pennystockinvestment.blogspot.com

5:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home