Thursday, February 23, 2006

Body worlds

Here is a drawing I did this past summer at an exhibition called Body Worlds. If you ever get a chance to see this exhibit, be prepared to draw. There is so much to see, I drew this 6 week old infant. Awesome, I just wished I could have drawn more but it was so crowded, I couldn't really see anything. I went to see it on the last day. The museum was holding a marathon showing all night long. I drew this at three in the morning. The lines were crazy; people were all over the place trying to get a glimpse at real human bodies set up in all different positions, kinda creepy and beautiful at the same time. Check out my Flickr set to see more pics - BODY. Also put up some Chicago blogs, nice stuff go see for yourself.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home